Tired of trying to navigate the Ironman™ web site on race day to track your friends and family members? Have you ever wanted to follow more than one participant at the same time? What if there was an easier way, specifically designed to look great on your iPhone?
Now there is. Welcome to IronTrac™.
IronTrac allows spectators to track multiple athletes during Ironman triathlons, both full distance and 70.3 events. Search for participants, and then add them to your Watch List. You can then keep up with their progress throughout the day.
Athletes can also use IronTrac to look up past event results for comparison purposes.
- The Watch List is organized by Ironman event, making it easy to follow multiple participants simultaneously on race day.
- Find participants by last name or bib number. You can enter all or part of their last name.
- Results will be updated every time you select an athlete from your watch list.
- Post results directly to Facebook or Twitter, or email them to friends. - Search for participants using past races. You can then add to the Watch List to view past results for comparison purposes.
- View the Leaderboard to see the top 100 athlethes by sex and age group. You can also access results from the Leaderboard.- Use the Feedback button to send us any comments or suggestions for future updates.
Get IronTrac in the Apple App Store today!